Monday 5 August 2013

Friends

I am really running so short of time , that I didn't even realize any walkout from my life. Time is running faster than it ever could. I am sitting over the chair and smelling buffalo leather may be due to the new cover, the closed glass doors and humidity has turned the atmosphere of the cabin heavy and to add on is the feeling of "Friendship Day".
I am missing my friends...oh! they have been pain most of the times ,you know friends are when they ask you to do some weirdest stuff, or they remember some random promise you made..
Yeah i am checking out all the crap pics (we call them), but there are smiles flourishing, there is spark in the eyes.
I am thrown back to the reality. yeah, all are settled, all are busy - a few got into jobs and rest went for higher studies. I never thought i would miss them so much.


we holded hands, we were together we knew it was going to end. we knew this time would come when we are going to be busy to meet or even talk but we would miss each other , because college time is what no one could ever forget.
"We always stay in time, it is just past, present or future"- MEGH

We all  stay in time..that is the demand of the almighty power. All are living for their responsibilities , few take themselves along and move on, rest kill themselves and just live for being a responsible person. Actually they forget their souls....
People would come and go in life but what remarks do we keep to miss them would make worth it worth. So i want each remarks to stay but stay happy with the signs.



No comments:

Post a Comment