Monday 12 August 2013

the pink doll

When I saw a small girl forcing her father to buy her a new pink barbie doll I could not stop myself from looking at her.... I watched her, staring at that doll. When her dad said " Lets buy something for your  brother "  , she again gave a deep look at that doll and left without any words ....

While going out of the mall i could clearly see in her eyes the want and the urge of getting that doll .I could feel what she was going through....
I don't think she would have bought anything else .....She was looking at her dad and mom and her little brother..Her mom carried the younger one and she walked with her father ,who more or less was concentrating on making his young one(the boy) smile. 


This was when she lost it again,
the tears just rolled out of eyes as rain.....

In a pleading tone she said...."oh! Please papa get me that this time",
just holding the shop's door crying...
"It is so pretty, I PROMISE WOULD NEVER MAKE IT DIRTY".
But the words didn't matter the care taker "you have lots of..such kind".
"It is nothing the blue eyes, pink color and golden hairs that shine."
    "oww.. baby lets go to another , will buy something good for your little brother".


She just couldn't say anything after that. Because it was she only who asked daily to god for a wish of her mother, joined her hands infront of ideals and said "oh! Dear god ,please give me a brother".



No comments:

Post a Comment