Wednesday 10 July 2013

look up to the sky

it rains for good.....


Now since I had worked for the whole long day...
I really wanted to be in the air..i wanted to breathe , that's quite reasonable.. why? Because I had never ever imagined to land up into a full time job..  Leaving college, friends, get together, parties, gossips with friends, roaming the city and many more stuff like that.
I am still with adjustments, i believe all girls learn it with time and for work we can say all boys too . Still there was something lacking. All the confidence i had in me was shaded..i believe it hid in some corner of my brains , i had forgotten things that made me feel super-excited element among my friends. I felt like i am isolated and left alone.

It had rained heavily yesterday and the same was expected today but for a few people's sake (bosses and workaholics) there was no rain and i was never among those few. I am among the ones who always wanted to be cool but the things around me had become hyper . I wanted that shower of happiness, blessings and all the pleasures of life.
I had a few more expectations, there was an urge of something that would make me feel good.
Self pity was the thing i was doing.....
I left my office as soon as my boss called me in the cabin to hand over the project to be looked over for the next day and said "Megh it is too late..so you may leave ". In my heart i felt all the butterflies flying all around making me feel so light and i dint wait for the next sec and left. I may have looked messed but as soon as i was out of the office zone i removed those ties of hair bands and freed myself of the pains of pins tightening my scalp and hair. 
I was feeling relieved...i was half way through to reach my stop when i felt that cool breeze blow through my hairs , making me shiver for a while. It was a sign for me , i stopped there and waited, looked up at the sky and in my heart i conversed with the mighty " Are you gonna be happy over me, because i think i need it .... would you shower some blessings from your bag, because i want to smile and feel overwhelmed..... would you do this favor to me". It took fraction of seconds and i was blessed.....
IT RAINED..... AND I WAS FEELING THE MOST HAPPIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD....
What I felt was wonderful ...the lightest shower as if god was playing games and was making some design over the earth...... the more it rained the more i shivered and the extent of my happiness increased .... i thought the reason was rain and i felt it as blessings.....
But the exact reason was i really needed to find one good reason to make me smile and excited , it could have been anything but at that moment it was rain....

I hope it works for all ...FIND A REASON TO SMILE :) :) it could be anything the minor thing you have been ignoring ... may be
god bless us all...

No comments:

Post a Comment